Monday, May 30, 2011

Oooo...What a BUSY(Buggy?)...Day!

OK...I think I have a few of the Blogging basics down in order to at least post.  Trying hard to get the hang of it. I CAN do this!!  ~giggles&grins~ Anyhoo...I decided to make a few cupcake wrappers on my Cricut Imagine, via my Gypsy....( I really    L. O. V. E. my Gypsy!!   I call it GL...."Gypsy Love"...yes, I'm a total goof!! ).  I used the Easter 2010 cartridge for this project and they all turned out most FAB!!!  HOORAY!!! I am hoping to maybe start a little "work from home" gig with these little beauties!  (I will be posting some pics as time & talent allows...HA!).
Ooooo, Speaking of Cupcake Wrappers....I purchased the Lite cart the other day at Wal-Mart and have played around with that a bit using the Cricut Design Studio.  It's a bit difficult getting all the sizing just right, but the designs are very cute! I'll keep moving forward until I get it right!!!!  Did I mention I AM very determined???  ~grin~

No comments:

Post a Comment