Sunday, May 29, 2011

Today's the day!!

I'm pretty excited!  Today is the day I decided to join all my blogger pals in cyber world! I have no idea what I'm doing at this point but I'm determined to figure it all out!!!  Wish me luck, kiddos!
So now....A little  about what brought me here in the first place.  I figured I needed an outlet for my creativity and a blog is a great place to showcase some of my crafts. As the name implies....I'm addicted to Cricut!!  I'm not ashamed to admit that I am in CRAZY LOVE with pretty paper.  While I do not scrapbook, since I figure you need to have a "real " life for that, I do enjoy making pretty little cards, home decor and  nifty gifties for my friends!  I am especially fond of reinventing existing treasures that anyone else would consider trash!As soon as I figure out what I'm doing here, I'll post some pictures, ideas and some how-to's.I'm so happy you decided to stop by and welcome me to my new cyber home!
See you soon!
Brenny

1 comment:

  1. Hey there buggy b ... the blog looks great....keep it going!

    ReplyDelete